Douglas Abercrombie Year: 1909Loch Ericht postcard
A post card from 1909 showing Loch Ericht at the original level pre Hydro. Shown also is a horse & cart in the Loch and the south farm. What is not shown is "Lochend Cottage" or "Freonach" (the Shieling) or any other Loch side buildings. The Thieves Road is to the right.
Picture added on 30 August 2011 at 17:47